Conference Archives 2021
AVETRA Annual Conference 2021
Recover, rethink and rebuild: All eyes on VET
AVETRA welcomed members to AVETRA’s 23rd Annual Conference - Recover, Rethink, Rebuild: All Eyes on VET, which was fully-online and delivered over five days: 19 – 23 April 2021.
Please see below list peer-reviewed papers presented at the conference
- Innovative Learning Cultures in VET – How 21st century skills are developed | Antje Barabasch and Anna Keller.
- Teacher trainees’ perceived challenges of VET teacher training in Zimbabwe | T. Chinengundu and J. Hondonga.
- Development approach to an action-oriented video-based measuring tool for professional competence in vocational teacher education | Andrea Faath-Becker and Felix Walker.
- Choosing VET as a post-school activity: What are some influences on non-metropolitan students? | Erica Smith and Annette Foley.
- Disrupted CALD youth employment transitions: a mixed-methods study | John van Kooy and Conor Butler